- Certain genetic disorders
- People exposed to high level of radiations
- Certain chemical exposure like Benzene.
- Family history.
- People with medical conditions like pneumonia, sinusitis, chronic osteoarthritis, etc. have a slightly higher risk of developing leukemia
- Swelling and pain on the left side of the abdomen
- Swollen lymph nodes that usually don’t hurt
- Frequent bleeding from the gums or rectum and heavy menstrual bleeding
- Weight Loss or loss of appetite for no known reason
- Frequent pain the bones
- Avoiding high doses of radiation.
- Intake of proper Nutrition & staying physically active.
- Reducing exposure to chemicals like benzene.
- Quitting Smoking and tobacco.